Thursday, September 1, 2011

////

Goodbye South Africa . . . Hello Bostwana




Take out the red, green yellow and what you have - Botswana's flag!

It's been in the talks for quite some time and excited have it finalised. 950 km's away from Durban, 360 km's from Soweto.  Gaborone, capital city of Botswana - our landing point . . . Bostwana here we come. The end of the year not only ends in a high as I finish of my undergraduate - which has been a thrilling experience in itself. There is alot of uncertainty to what plans will begin to unfold as the year progresses to the end but I am reassured by Mat 6:34 which says don't worry about tomorrow, let it worry about itself.

Anyway, speaking about Bots, ye, its happening end of November. This summer mission project/outreach will be about 9 days long after my exams are finished at the end of the year and I will be going with about 15 other fellow varsity students and staff of Cru on this project as we will be involved in evangelistic outreaches in the community of Gaborone including working at food stations, VBS (Vacation Bible School) with children, as well as the possibility of doing campus ministry. This is an amazing opportunity to teach and be taught and will certainly deepen my relationship with Him. There is alot which has to be done prior to actually boarding the bus jetting off to Bots with the most important is raising a support  team which will be praying for this project. Furthermore I am raising R3000 which will cover boarding, travel, food, etc. I am in prayer about this and that the Lord will provide. Undoubtably He will, I just need to allow Him to guide me in finding the people which will form part of my Support Team. I want to take this opportunity furthermore to challenge you - challenge you to join my support team by investing R100, R200, R300 or whatever you feel good about supporting me with.

There is a great sense of faith in wanting to do this project mostly because next year could possibly be another year of faithfully praying for support (I kid you not!) but still seeking guidance in that.

If you decide to become a part of my financial support team please let me know as soon as possible. Please email be bmadida@gmail.com or call me on 073 833 3345

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment