Monday, September 26, 2011

////

Random Zach


Last night as I was finishing of my school assignment I went over to browse on the net in his sequence: twitter (nothing caught my attention)-> facebook (still number caught me) -> email (a friend of mine, Tom, forgot to submit his report on Friday and needed help ... cool) -> campus crusade south Africa (still nothing) -> campus crusade south Africa Bostwana -> Christ Ambassador!
 This is a random blog of some random guy from some random place by the name of Zach, who this winter had trusted God leading him to sacrifice 5 weeks of his university holidays’ to sharing the amazing News of Jesus Christ. As I read through his blog, I was fascinated about how he had trusted in the provisions of God to send him to thousands of km’s away from home as a witness to the Gospel. Faithful servant – reading his blog it felt more like a well written novel of a life changing experience – not for him only but for every person he had met in his 5 week long project trip! As he says: ‘So many stories. So little time’  - these are stories worth sharing with everyone to glorify God, they are stories to share, a testimony in fact, of what we Christians have been called to do as a show of our servant hood. The realization of how this has been so amazingly knitting in well with the series we currently doing at CRU ‘Last Words’ which is a bible study on 2 Timothy – looking at the last words of Paul to Timothy as Alyssa and Lelo would put it and indeed it is – just put me in awe!
I just love this blog! After all its not just some random blog of some random guy from some random place by the name of Zach. He is after all a Christ Ambassad

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment