Saturday, October 15, 2011

////

Tragic!

Looking over the desktop, with procrastination written boldly on my forehead, I am slowly moved to idleness basically because to think it through, I could be at home, joining the company of my family relatives and friends for the quarterly Madida Family Re-union (hahaha, its not as dramatic as Madea's). Lined up for this week is test's, test's, test's and did I mention...test's. Its been what 6 months now and I have had to bear with hearing my aging gran-ma's voice over a plastic voice box. Ridiculous - what affections is that. I'm pretty sure they miss me just as I do and there is nothing else to be done but to triumph over the next few months which is to separate the men for the boys - head over into the game - pen first calculator last, expecting the greater reward which is to spend yet another day with my Gogo! 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment