Saturday, November 12, 2011

////

Botswana caught in my peripheral

Gearing up for the Botswana  ... with it being 8 days and counting down before we head over to Gaborone for the first ever CRU|Spring Mission Trip. These past few weeks have been nothing short of a learning experience for raising a financial support team that will partner with me in sharing the Gospel over in the community of Gabs. There has been times where there was absolutely little to no faith in meeting the R3000 I would require, not adamant to asking more people, as biblical as it may be, there was just this overwhelming pride that just seemed to get into the way of things. It just disorientated my outlook on what asking people looked like, what it was about, how to do things. Getting into the mojo of this was exhilarating with support letters going out like paper was going out of fashion. 2 weeks...3 weeks...4 weeks and the Lord had not provided to half His trip. 'Ah but you said...hmmm....you said....ahhhhhh....you said...{thinking}' ye He said what Bafana. 'Well, you said you are the provider of all! Ye that's what you said. Surely, I missed something.' Yes indeed I had. I missed asking you to release your funding. I missed asking you to give my supporters your heart. I missed asking you to steer up a faithful heart that will not look out the window at the rainy hour but will embrace the blooming blossom that's to follow not only for myself, but for my team.

P|R|A|Y

I wish to extend my appreciation to all those who took what they had and really blessed me. On this day I praise the Lord for He raised up my support, both the prayer warriors who couldn't give as well as those who did! The is no measure to extend my gratitude to everyone who is continually praying for the trip both locally and abroad. Prayer is what we need the most, just for us to be filled with the Spirit as we go on the trip embracing and sharing the Gospel with no reservation in the power it has! No glory should go to me but He wish deserves it and has come to bring us to being and has gone before all Mission Trip, making way for us. 




Bafana

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment