Tuesday, October 30, 2012

////

Ubuntu Coming Soon.jpg


 Brace yourselves...this is going to be epic. Ubuntu Student Conference 2013 hosted by Campus Crusade for Christ. This is going to be epic. I know that our students are going to have an awesome great time! The first time I ever attended a christian conference was with Campus Crusade for Christ and its quite odd how I came about to go to Pretoria for that. It was a Friday afternoon and I had just come back from biology practical when I pumped into one of our campus interns and asked me to go to Pretoria with him in the next 2 hours - to Ubuntu. I remember getting there I knew no one, the sang funny worship songs I didn't know with guitar and drums (that was Hillsong worship songs), it was cold and I regretted why I was there after driving for over 7 hours with 3 people I hardly know ... I didn't know at all. Being there I learnt the importance of the Gospel, sharing the Gospel, living the Gospel in a practical way. I began to learn that Christ didn't come to earth to perform miracles but He came to give us LIFE and this LIFE is to be shared with everyone! It was incredible because I learnt that God wants to change the world . . .  and His plan to do so is with me. He wants to use me to change the world


I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

Ubuntu 2010

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment