Wednesday, December 28, 2011

////

I am a sucker for Christ-centered marriages - I do not know whats up with that but I enjoy being surrounded by such couples and families - they make for me a great discipleship ground more especially for young couples who are in courtship. Just read an article published by Mar's Hill Church, Pastor Phil Smidt speaking about how marriages are made by God for Him to be glorified in them. There is nothing argueable about that but he mentions 6 principles/factors that tend to determine who matters in the most in a couple's marriage. I know its way beyond my prescribed reading list hahahaha, but anyway, great way to build for the future, just know that my Mrs Madida is out there reading the same article .... #hopeful 

Read the article by clicking on this link


Bafana

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment