Friday, December 23, 2011

////

Prayer Warriorz


These couple of few days has been a bit too relaxed on my part. I guess the door closing before you more than once when trying to raise support does take its toll - there are two effects that arise from that: 1. You learn to trust in the Lord for the coming resources and not man 2. You await in eager expectation to see the Lord provide as you continue raising support. 

Reading scripture's from Philippians, it was evident that Paul himself faced a number of obstacle when raising support in that there were minor humps and bumps but it strikes me when he says: '... I have learnt the secret of of being content in any and every situation whether fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.' He then throws me out when he says : ' I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.' {Phil 4:12-13}. It's one of those things that Paul didn't acquire when he started ministry work but became something he learnt WHILE doing ministry work. One one thing he never forgot to do was thank those who partnered with him in the Lord and really encouraged them to continue seeking the Lord in their walk.

There is obviously the lingering of uncertainty to when will I reach THAT mark because I cannot start my ministry until I do but the life app that Paul shares with the Philippians is of great importance 

B

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment