Friday, December 9, 2011

Just so you know

This week has been quite a highlight in that:

1. Had a number of meetings with potential supporters who are praying ofr the ministry for next year and some still praying about financially giving towards my internship. What I get is that alot of people, more especially in the black community, find my plans quite disturbing to say the least. The first thing they ask is A) How much do you earn B) What your parents saying about this C) Are you really sure that you want to do this rather than going to study. So ye, I'm getting good in answering those type of questions, hahahaha.

2. Just returned from a kids play at the Johannesburg Civic Theatre and what the play was all about is dealing with life issues mostly such as caring and looking after our environment and living with HIV/AIDS. The great thing about this is that most of proceedings from the shows (4 shows in total) go towards the Lambano Sanctuary which is an NGO housing in 5 shelters children affected and infected by HIV.

3. Spent the week with my discipler, Anele, as he was in JHB raising support - learnt alot from him during the course of the week.

4. Greatest news ever, received a call that I have been accepted to 2 different Honours programs (namely Medical Microbiology at the UKZN Medical School as well as Microbiology at UKZN Westville Campus) that I had applied during the course of the year. There is no question about it, will be deferring those for 2013 after my internship with CRU.

5. Have been spending the week with family - now im ready to head back to get to work.

6. Missing my crazy CRU family in Durban.

 Bafana

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment