Wednesday, May 30, 2012

////

Work on that swing bro


Guess who was on the last, 18th, tee today. I knew I should of taken a few swing practices before I actually got to the course but anyway today we were fundraising for Campus Crusade for Christ ministry in South Africa at the Umhlali Country Club just off Ballito. Praise the Lord that he held back weather  because when seeing a cloudy sky two hours before a 18 tee golf course, you tend to worry. The day was a great success, I am not at all sure how much we had raised but we had 18 tees (21 groups) with 4 individuals per group who had played if my figures are not off. Though the day was long it was so amazing being on the golf course. It was a beautiful sight for sure. Big ups to the estate.

PS: Will soon load some of the pictures from the golf day


Bafana

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment