Sunday, July 29, 2012

////

MK's Sunday Kids Ministry

Putting my pants this morning, I was thinking: 'These. are your good pants Bafana, and the intention is not to get them dirtied up coz they WILL need dry cleaning'. For a second I feel like I sound like my mom. I definitely threw that thought out of mind when I decided to work with the '100 kids church' - a term used by an MK Leader Jon to differentiate between the 3 other churches with my group of MK's spending their Sundays at Ps. Tsotetsi's church in Lindelani Township. The first Sunday we got there we kinda invited more than 50 kids from the community giving us just below 100 kids in childrens ministry that Sunday so the name kinda stuck!

It was a great lot of fun serving in that particular ministry. Though the church has a different style to hosting childrens ministry they really didn't expect us to do what we did. A concoction you get when you mix guitar, cotton puffs, balloons and ALOT of games! A beautiful skit was performed for the church by the MK's. Although I have seen it performed before, this one was very striking as it communicated so much emotions ... great job well done from my side.

Will soon post pictures up!
Bafana
http://bmadida.blogspot.com/

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment