Saturday, January 28, 2012

////

Claimed!!!

Before Erica left, an intern who served on CRU for a year at UKZN, one thing she told me never to forget in any and everything I do, whether relating to ministry or not is to "seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness then all things will be added unto you". Looking at this being a promise that indeed, without any hesitation from the Father, all things shall be added unto you, added unto who? added unto ME! I claim this scripture and thinking how the first month of 2012 had been like. I'm on my way to Pretoria for Intern training until the 9th of Feb, traveling with Noscebo who soon might be an addition to our amazing team on campus ministry! There is overwhelming excitement on my part and definitely can sense it from my teammates as well. I have been learning a lot in this journey and if this is the pace, by the end of the year I would written a book hahaha.

Lord teach me how to constantly seek you! Constantly seeking your throne. What I want is to glorify you. Not because everyone around me is doing it but because the blood the purified me deserves to be glorified and worshiped. Let me not move away from your face, in all times holding on to your character even when my trials and tribulations confront me saying otherwise.


Blog on the move

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment