Wednesday, August 1, 2012

////

Bafana's Prayer Request

Blog Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Prayer Points

"For every thing that was written in the past was ritten to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of scripture we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus"
Romans 15:4,5

VISIT MY BLOG

Campus Ministry

The entire day tomorrow will be following up on some of our students involved in campus movement. They have all went through the year without intentional discipleship due to limited labourers fully present on our campus. Yolan, is a 2nd year student of which I just recently met him. He is currently leading the Prayer Team on our campus and I felt the Lord laying in my heart to help him as s student understand the importance of prayer as a solid Christian, help him see it practical in his personal walk with God and thereafter for the campus movement! I am no prayer warrior so its also an opportunity for me to grow in that area as well. Sphe and Mdu, are students who recently came to profess faith in Christ. We will be going through with them some important biblical foundations including assurance in their salvation and confidence in Christ, how to study the bible, preparing their testimony, etc. They are both excited and quite encouraging recieving a call today from one of them to confirm with me the time and venue for tomorrow. 

Please pray for:

  • the leading of the Holy Spirit tomorrow before, during and after my meeting with these guys and be sensitive to areas they need ministering in
  • the Holy Spirit may give me wisdom in discussions with them and also answering any questions
  • that I may learn how to be more intentional in building relations with them
  • that the Lord may help them discover their identities, that they desire to grow personally (it all starts from the heart) and He continues working in their hearts
I would also love to know how I can be praying for you and your family. Please do inbox me.

Thank you


Bafana Madida
Copyright © 2012 Campus Crusade for Christ, All rights reserved.
Thank you for your partnership in praying for me and my ministry for this year as an Intern on Campus Crusade for Christ. "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Our mailing address is:
Campus Crusade for Christ
P.O. Box 1492
Westville, KwaZulu-Natal 3630
South Africa

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment