Wednesday, August 1, 2012

////

Just so my supporters know


Just the past few weeks in itself has been nothing short of being intensly busy. From waking up everyday at 6 am, to keeping track of what happens the next day, communicating to the right people and making sure that there has been clear communication between the team going into schools and the schools, I have been so priveledge to be working with a team that finds matters such as communication integral in ministry and when working with people. This afternoon I have been just reminded of the men and women out there who have been praying for me and my family, who have been dedicating prayers in faith for my team, the ministry opportunities, opportunities to share our faith from one on one evangelism to creative arts outreaches . . . I am entirely humbled by my partners!

Bafana

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment