Friday, August 3, 2012

////

Holy Spirit in a flash!

I am amazed at what the Lord pulled out today from His hat! Going to the weekly meeting today on one of our campus Westville - it was so amazing seeing how the Lord really united us in His truth and showcased His Spirit among us. Begining the meeting we had technical glitches as always with the projector running late and worship due to begin within a few minutes. As I start panicing about it, it walks in - the next issue is the laptop! Battery is about to die and we only have 10 minutes on battery - that's definately not enough and it's gonna die right in between worship. Panic levels are now tripled! At that time I am praying internally that Lord help us! All this is so unplanned as always. And He does! One of our student brings down his laptop and in less than 2 minutes we got worship slides up as the worship team begins to lead praise and worship. Wowowowowow. I am amazed. Thrilled! Lord you answer prayer.

It's only when uSah the main speaker speaking today gets on up and starts speaking on Romans 7! He goes off trail and I am thinking... SAH! Minutes later I catch up on the Holy Spirit and he goes on bra, Sah just runs with it! He is so drunk with the Holy Spirit and goes on onto speak how we literally should return to God! Speaking to him after the weekly meeting his like, this is not even in my notes and I felt the Holy Spirit just leading me to talk about this. I'm totally flabbergasted with how he obeys the Holy Spirit and believed in HIM to follow what He was commanding him to do. Talk about being filled with the Holy Spirit. I guess after Jesus left, leaving us the comforter,  I can imagine this is the types of encounters he would of wanted us to have!

Today was the last day we spent with the summer project and they deserve a blog post on themselves so that's soon!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment