Sunday, August 5, 2012

////

Just a small note

I sit at the back of the bus on our way to Hluhluwe Game Park for a Safari drive. Right across the aisle each MK sits in chatter box mode with anyone if front, next or behind them. Looking at their faces I cannot help but stare at their expressions of just being free to say and do whatever they wanna do within the boundaries of respecting others. Laughs throughout the bus are not an uncommon scene! I'm astounded at the amount of relational engagement they have towards eachother. How much they respect one another and have love for eachone. I mean for me, they truly represent a great image of Christ just by the attitude they have towards their team mates, leaders to even the ladies that prepare their food and rooms, to those they minister to! How great a site to see them all united in love in Christ with eachother and others.
Bafana
http://bmadida.blogspot.com/

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment